We made it to Palm Creek RV Resort in Casa Grande, AZ, on
Saturday, after traveling about 1500 miles over eleven days. Well, we didn’t actually travel all those
days – we spent two nights in three places and three nights in the Palm Springs
area for Thanksgiving. We learned last
year that traveling on Turkey Day is not a good idea, too many families heading
to Grandma’s house.
While we were around Palm Springs, we were able to get
together with our friends Leslie and Jon and Lisa. Here is a picture of me with Leslie. Sorry, I forgot to take my camera for the
Thanksgiving feast we had with Jon and Lisa.
Too bad because it was a memorable meal with a whole turkey and all the
trimmings.
Now that we are settled at Palm Creek, we are reconnecting
with people we knew from prior years.
Paddy has gotten right back into lawn bowling, and I went to my water
aerobics class this morning. Tomorrow I
will get back into my chip carving group which meets once a week on Tuesday
mornings. I am not doing lawn bowling
this year; I was pretty bad at it so decided to give it up this year.
We keep Minnie on a daily schedule (food and walks) that it
similar to home, so she seems happy with the arrangement.
The weather is warm here, but a cool front is expected on Wednesday which will take daytime temps into the 50s and nights into the 30s. At least it will be sunny J.

No comments:
Post a Comment