
Today we put that haircut behind us. We took him to a grooming shop that is right here in the Voyager RV Park, and she did a wonderful job on him. He looks beautiful again. I explained to her in excruciating detail how he should be clipped, and she did it. I’m happy.
Oh, and today is the change to Daylight Savings Time. Last night before we went to bed, I changed the clocks and my watch. This morning when I woke up I remembered that sister Suzy had told me Arizona doesn’t observe DST. I asked in the little on-site market, and they verified that fact. Apparently a small part of the state up north does make the switch, but not the southern part. So, while Paddy chuckled at me, I changed the clocks and my watch back. He had not changed his watch – he hates changing his watch so much that he is willing to live life constantly translating the time. Go figure. Now when we go to California this week there will be a two-hour shift instead of just one hour. At least that’s what I think happens. These time changes can get soooo confusing.
It is always Paddy-dooty time at our house, or is it just where I am?
ReplyDeleteLove you babe!
Paddy