It is Monday evening, and here we are at the Mountain View RV Park in Arco, Idaho. I tried to post some more pictures of the Tetons yesterday evening but was unable to get the Wi-Fi to work for me, so I finally blew it off. I see that Paddy has posted almost the exact same pictures as I have, so enjoy his twice.
We drove through the remainder of western Wyoming today. It's a really beautiful state, as are Montana and South Dakota. Then we got into Idaho. It has its own beauty, but it is subtle. For example, we do have a "mountain view" at the Mountain View RV Park, sort of. What we view is two nearly bald hills with a low jagged "peak" between them. I won't insult you with a photograph of this scenic view. But, the good news about this campground is that it has large camp sites with plenty of grass, some small trees, and Wi-Fi accessible from within Uncle Joe. No walking to a special place to get internet access. Now that's a great campground!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment